Business Vision Benefits Insurance:
Seeing the Big Picture
Vision Benefits Insurance provides specific eye care benefits.
Business Vision Insurance
Business vision insurance policies cover routine eye exams and other office procedures, and provide specified dollar amounts or discounts for the purchase of eyeglasses and contact lenses. Vision insurance typically comes in the form of either a vision benefits package or a discount vision plan:
- A vision benefits package provides eye care services and eyewear within fixed dollar amounts in exchange for an annual premium or membership fee and a co-pay each time you access a service.
- A discount vision plan provides eye care and eyewear at discounted rates after you pay an annual premium or membership fee.
A closer look at business vision insurance
Poor vision or undiagnosed eye problems can negatively impact a person’s quality of life, as well as their productivity on the job. The American Optometric Association recommends periodic eye exams to protect vision. Early diagnosis and treatment of eye and vision problems are important for maintaining good health, and in some cases, preventing vision loss.1
ADPIA: The clear choice
A licensed ADPIA professional will work with you to choose Vision Benefits Insurance for your employees and create an overall benefits strategy that works for your business. What makes ADPIA different from other agencies?
- Relationships with top health and benefits insurance carriers nationwide
- Numerous plan options customized to the needs of your business
- Customer-centric support team that is committed to your success
We’ve helped thousands of companies optimize their health care investments — and we look forward to doing the same for you.