What about claims and risk management?
A workers’ compensation claim is a declaration from an employee to his or her employer that he or she has been injured on the job or has become ill, because of the worksite or the nature of the work performed. Injuries due to faulty equipment or unhealthy worksite conditions (such as asbestos or other harmful dust) can affect the cost of workers’ compensation coverage.
Good claims and risk management can help control your costs.
Claims and Risk Management
- Manage risk with a strategy based on information and action
- Know the accident trends for your industry and work environment
- Remove physical risks in the workplace that can impact employees’ health
- Implement safety programs that can help minimize avoidable accidents and injuries
- Focus on work safety every day
Next Question: How can you manage your workers' compensation coverage after purchase?